We are looking for great talent.
We put a high value on expertise, self-reliance and being straight-forward.
You need to be an expert in geographic analysis, problem solving, and cartography.
- Simple to complex geographic analysis
- Self-sufficient and have excellent independent problem solving and analytical skills
- Know how to use the tools to create, manage, and manipulate a variety of geospatial information (vector and raster)
- High quality knowledge, skills, and abilities in remote sensors and image analysis
- Prefer: Database management (Oracle, SQLServer, Postgres, MySQL) with GIS functionality
More than just creating services and posting updates. You master high quality cartographic and functional web design to present and analyze information for a high quality user experience.
- High quality cartographic skills
- ArcGIS Server, GeoServer, MapServer
You master app development. If you master both iOS and Android, then even better.
You must also command mobile integration into scalable services.
- You have realized sophisticated, native mobile apps (notice we mean plural!)
- Seasoned mobile device and framework development
- You can express yourself shortly and clearly in words
(we do a lot of cross-time zone communications)
This is a top-notch spot for those who have broad vision and the ability to synthesize and analyze complex relationships between varying business systems, especially those involving location-based information.
- Proven ability to quickly learn the fundamentals of complex business systems and information management processes
- You know where and when to include location-based technology with business systems
- Ability to design and document information management processes
- You can express yourself succinctly in verbal and written communication